1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

tech and engineering consulting in Tanzania

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fredrick AJM, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Fredrick AJM

Fredrick AJM Member

I am new to this site. I am running a tech & civil engineering company based in Tanzania. I look forward to connect with entrepreneurs, tech gurus and engineers. Lets chat, if you would like to expand your business to East Africa..

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Fredrick AJM, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! - I am a IT guy myself. Somethings are self tought but also current went back to college but online for my BS in IT.