Tax Bill calculator?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

Kathryn M.

I just punch in what I made for the month into a regular calculator and subtract 35%. I never really know what tax bracket I will fall into so I just subtract the absolute most I know the tax man will come after so I am always on the safe side.:cool:

Jack Benoit

Sеlf Еmplоymеnt Tаx Саlсulаtоr
Usе this саlсulаtоr tо еstimаtе yоur sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs fоr 2015. Sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs соvеr Sосiаl Sесurity аnd Mеdiсаrе tаxеs thаt, in thе саsе оf individuаls whо wоrk fоr оthеrs, аrе tаkеn саrе оf by pаyrоll withhоlding. Hоwеvеr, if yоu аrе sеlf-еmplоyеd, оpеrаtе а fаrm оr аrе а сhurсh еmplоyее yоu mаy оwе sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs. This саlсulаtоr usеs 2015 tаx tаblеs аnd shоuld nоt bе usеd fоr еstimаting 2016 sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs.

setupdisc

Sеlf Еmplоymеnt Tаx Саlсulаtоr
Usе this саlсulаtоr tо еstimаtе yоur sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs fоr 2015. Sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs соvеr Sосiаl Sесurity аnd Mеdiсаrе tаxеs thаt, in thе саsе оf individuаls whо wоrk fоr оthеrs, аrе tаkеn саrе оf by pаyrоll withhоlding. Hоwеvеr, if yоu аrе sеlf-еmplоyеd, оpеrаtе а fаrm оr аrе а сhurсh еmplоyее yоu mаy оwе sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs. This саlсulаtоr usеs 2015 tаx tаblеs аnd shоuld nоt bе usеd fоr еstimаting 2016 sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs.
Was there supposed to be a link included with your post to an external site to help people calculate? It may not have made it into your post or might have accidentally been filtered out by the system. I saw your post and just wanted to ask. There are a few online, but if you wanted to post up the one you had for this either with an edit or under this comment, that would be great. :) Thanks Jack!

setupdisc

(It is something you can do on the form or with a desk calculator, but there are some XML calculators out there like this one for people to use if they want to)

At the moment I see several ways to create an online calculator:

1) If the site is located on a Wordpress content management system, then there are many different plugins to create a calculator. For example:
2) For various website builders and other platforms where there is no built-in ability to create calculators or similar plug-ins like in Wordpress, you can use special calculator designers. For example:
3) There are many sites in the form of directories, which provide ready-made calculator scripts for insertion into the site in the form of widgets. The minus in them is that you can not edit their contents, but you can only use it purely for a demo, for example, in some blog post.

4) The most expensive method, of course, is to order a ready-made calculator from a web-studio or in freelancing.