Rseyoum

Have you ever had a piece of clothing, pc/gaming equipment or an accessory you’ve owned for a while and no longer wanted it? Did you ever wish there was a way you could dispose of it sustainably? Well, you’re probably thinking that I’m about to suggest a solution to these problems that’s both nonsensical and impossible. That’s a perfectly understandable and reasonable doubt to have, especially since many of those items can’t be recycled into something else. However, they can be reused by another person who is in the same situation as you are. Introducing: Swapabee!

Swapabee works by exchanging your unwanted item with someone else’s on the Swapabee market. Once you’ve found an item you want to swap for, make an offer for it with an item of your own. Once a swap has been agreed with another person, you can arrange a time and place for the trade to take place. And that’s it!

During the current crisis, Swapabee has proven to be useful to many people who have found the free time during quarantine to swap products they no longer need. This is evident in the fact that they’ve experienced a 300% increase on their site since the start of COVID-19. Now, you might be concerned about having to swap in-person at this time, but you also have the option of posting and receiving your items via mail! You will be able to stay in touch with the person you’re swapping with to ensure that you’ve both received your items.

At the moment, Swapabee is currently only available in the UK, but Swapabee US will be launched in the near future!

Through the power of swapping, you can get rid of your old items! Firstly, download the app to your smartphone (via the App Store or Google Play), create an account and search for potential swaps to make! To get started, use this link:

Swap it, don't drop it. | Swapabee | Get free stuff - save your planet

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
This is a wonderful. I know there are swap groups available on Facebook but what I don't like about them is you have to scroll through the feed to find what you want. It would be nice to have an app where you can look for stuff you want to swap with by category.

Top Bottom