Suggestions for enhancements to this forum?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
What would you like to see added to this forum or changed?

This might be a new area of the forum addressing something you think is lacking now. Or a different way of doing something that is already here. Anything that you think would improve the experience of our members on this forum.

This is YOUR community and we are open to suggestions. Please post them here.

VirtualGlobalPhone

1. Award for best article or most likes.
2. poll collection based article
3. Concept / Innovation share and award for the best
4. Local meet
to name a few ..

Hello, @djbaxter!!

What about doing "Interactive Online Events" attached to the community? Hangouts, i.e. we could showcase stories, or choose someone among our members who wants to share knowledge about something... Or debates about a topics regarding the community.

We would benefit a lot of the experience sharing, and also it'd help to diffuse the forum as long as the events have a potential to generate stories in social media (attracting more people to the forum).

I don't know how would it be accepted among the community members, actually. But if you think a try is worth, I could help you guys to implement this one in the mid of the next month.

Gin

I think it would be cool to have a Biz Warrior Forum 'badge' widget I can put on my website. It would be like giving the forums, free publicity.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Latest posts