djbaxter

Administrator
Hi @SuzannZoller64 and welcome to BizWarriors :)

You can probably find some sugeestions in the COVID-19 Pandemic: Businesses, Resources, Coping forum here.

But in general, many things are not that different during the pandemic other than potential customers being more cautious about how they spend their money.

Most importantly, are you talking about an online business or a brick-and-mortar storefront business? or maybe a hybrid of both?

And may I ask what sort of business this is? i.e., in what industry or category?

Dora Wi

MVP
Like djbaxter has said, it really depends on the kind of business you have. From what I've experienced in general, transitioning to an online model (even if just partially or temporarily) has been a saviour of many businesses, if you run a business where this is possible.

twinkle

Like what everyone else is saying, it depends on what kind of business you have.

If your business isn't a face-to-face service kind of business, try taking it online! You never know! Like before this pandemic, we (I mean here somewhere in the Philippines) really never thought that gourmet cooking businesses would flourish if there's no fancy restaurant to go to, but alas, a LOT of food businesses are thriving now! No restaurants, not even a small kiosk! All they had to do was post on Facebook and they have a very lucrative business. :)

Top Bottom