1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Starting a consultancy business

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Sam, Aug 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. SAM

Sam Member

I have been collecting expertise over the past few years and now want to begin a consulting company.

What should my first steps be?
    -What legal stepping stones are there? (UK)
    -What is the best way to approach clients?

Grateful for any help.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Sam , Nature wise the first step is always taken by the self. Let it be plant, animal or human being.

Go ahead and jump in .. just keep swimming.. on the way you will get interest from many .. avoid the sharks and whale ... choose the best and sail through again!.

Drop all the fears from the first step itself , accept every failure as a success and enjoy the ride.

That's the journey of Entrepreneurship!.

Sam likes this.
  3. cdbreder Member

Sam
    Two main issues to consider
    1) Your value: how can you demonstrate something different from others in the field
    2) your network: what is our plan to increase your exposure