1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer (Official)

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by EF-Roger, Oct 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

I tried to watch it, but it didn't keep me interested.

3. ruener79

ruener79 Member

I love the Star Wars franchise. I've seen all 6 movies. I'm yet to watch this one though. I'm positive I'm going to enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker again. :)

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Member

I am not a fan of star war movies, however, I have watched couple of star war movies. I am planning to watch the latest star war movie, nevertheless, I am dillydallying.

5. Griffin

Griffin Member

And a month or so after the movie release, and I still haven't seen it. I really need to get on it. :p

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I haven't watched this and I so badly want to.:( It's only playing on iMax theatres here and they are quite expensive. Huhuhu. Might as well save up for this, I think it's worth watching.

P.S. My husband watched it already with his friends and I'm still not forgiving him about it until now.