1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Something special in your business that you can be proud of..

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by ReadmeByAmy, Nov 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Member

Do you think that there is something special in your business that is different that you can be proud of to your other competitor in the same kind or line of business that you had?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Absolutely, it's me! Every business owner that succeeds knows they are the "something special" that makes their respective businesses what they are. This is not to disregard the balance of people that contribute to that success, but the owner, the founder, the creator, is the one to start it, render it, and proliferate it to success!