1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Some AMAZING infographics (MUST VIEW)

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by K, Jul 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. K

K Member

Had to share these:

92bQgZ4.png 99zKsKm.jpg F3AZoX4.png p1wp6cS.png UU6SvLP.png

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Very nice! And true.

Donna Lynn Price likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Wow. Those infographics are totally motivating. :) These ones would definitely serve as some sort of inspiration to other entrepreneurs. It is about not giving up on your dreams, being resilient, and working hard.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

4. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Member

The second infographic that says why people become entrepreneurs, and has the criminal background response, is hilarious!

I was just telling a friend the other day that it seems like more and more entrepreneurs that I meet, especially ones that I meet online, have all been to prison. Now this infographic shows up and confirms my thoughts.

I've always been of the mind that if you are smart enough to strategize an elaborate scheme to lie, cheat, steal, or whatever it was that landed you in behind bars, then you are more than intelligent enough to strategize an elaborate business enterprise that is legit.

It takes the same amount of time to do something legal as it does to do something illegal.

5. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

@K these are great! Where did you find these? I'd love to put them up in my office as motivation. I also wonder if Anna Vital has made more? I remember when Angry Birds took over the App Store. Now, there's a movie dedicated to the game! It's crazy!