Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Social Media Engagement Drop

Discussion in 'Social Media: Marketing Strategies and Execution' started by Staggered, Jul 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Staggered

Staggered Member

Hey all,
    So I have noticed recently that our social media engagement has dropped wayyyyy off. Typically if we posted a photo on Instagram, we would have anywhere from 35-70 "likes". Now I noticed when we post, it gets 10 if we are lucky. I'm fairly certain FB and IG have changed their algorithms for business pages. Has anyone else noticed this happen? Is there anything that you have done to combat the decline? Has anyone found any other social media platforms besides the main three to advertise and promote content on?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member