1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Smart watch vs traditional

Discussion in 'Fashion and Accessories' started by Adrianna Nine, Nov 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Adrianna Nine

Adrianna Nine MVP Member

Traditional watches may be more aesthetically pleasing, but smart watches come with a number of advantages that can help keep you on track throughout the day. Which do you prefer? Do you have both? Which do you wear more?

2. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

I love my traditional watches because they hold special meaning to me. However, a lot has come from smart watches. Take the FitBit for example. The more advanced ones come with the style and many features of a traditional smart watch, while being specifically designed to help you with your every-day physical fitness. Just wait until they start making them thinner or the screen bigger so we'll end up walking around with our phone's attached to our wrists like a spy movie.