Small Business Startup Ideas That Can Make Money

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

djbaxter

Administrator
15 money-making small business startup ideas
by Bryan Caplan, GoDaddy Garage
August 2, 2017

Over the years, I’ve probably written down thousands of small business startup ideas with high hopes of making the big bucks. From starting my own food truck to building an app for expecting dads, my imagination ran wild with ways of making a lavish life for my family. In the end, I decided to start my own digital marketing agency, which allows me to work with a wide variety of entrepreneurs and learn more about what makes their businesses successful.

15 small business startup ideas
  1. Landscaping
  2. House painting
  3. Auto detailing
  4. House cleaning
  5. Dog walking
  6. Furniture restoration
  7. Tutor
  8. Jewelry or craft business
  9. Virtual assistant
  10. Marketing consultant
  11. Marketing agency
  12. Food truck
  13. Temp agency
  14. Rental properties
  15. Commercial cleaning

[Now] let’s split them up into two separate categories: low-overhead and high-potential businesses.
Read more...

Valuable information, indeed, this is the power of communities. It`s very rewarding to listen to the most experienced and to learn from them.

Hey There! These are great ideas. You have to make sure though that you are satisfying a need that is satisfying large and reasonable to make you profits. You also have to make sure you target the right audience.

Gin

As a parent, I've been teaching my sons, now in college, to have more than one job skill. I like a lot of these biz ideas even as 'side hustles or part-time gigs' for extra monies. I don't believe current high costs of living are going to drop and our children seem to have to work far harder. :mad:

As a parent, I've been teaching my sons, now in college, to have more than one job skill. I like a lot of these biz ideas even as 'side hustles or part-time gigs' for extra monies. I don't believe current high costs of living are going to drop and our children seem to have to work far harder. :mad:
100% agree with you mam, having only one job will not going to help you to live a fruitful life. Youth needs to explore more and more for the same.

Hello,
I heard a lot of good things about start up. I want to put up my own but I am lost. I don't know where to start.

These small business ideas are really very helpful, thank you for sharing such a useful information. I would love to go with Food Truck because nowadays food delivery business is very popular.