SiteAnalyzer - free SEO spider and audit tool

delpher_81

Dear colleagues!

I present to you the SiteAnalyzer software, which is intended for technical analysis and site audit (server response codes, presence of "broken" links, links to external resources, check for availability of title, keywords, description, h1-h6 headers, check for duplicate pages, calculate PageRank, etc). This is a Free analogue of the program Screaming Frog SEO Spider and similar.
The analysis is performed by scanning all pages of the site (crawling the site by links), after which, based on parsed data, you can audit the parameters of interest.

Screens

site-analyzer-1-big.png

site-analyzer-91-big.png

site-analyzer-options.png

settings-pagerank.png

page-rank-check.png

Key features
  • Scanning of all pages of the site, as well as images, scripts and documents
  • Getting server response codes for each page of the site (200, 301, 302, 404, 500, 503, etc.)
  • Determining the presence and content of Title, Keywords, Description, H1-H6
  • Find and display "duplicate" pages, meta tags and headers
  • Determining the presence of the attribute rel="canonical" for each page of the site
  • Following the directives of the file "robots.txt", the meta tag "robots", or X-Robots-Tag
  • Accounting "noindex" and "nofollow" when crawling the pages of the site
  • Reference analysis: the definition of internal and external links for any page of the site
  • Calculation of internal PageRank for each page of the site
  • Site Structure Visualization on the graph
  • Determining the number of redirects from the page
  • Sitemap "sitemap.xml" generation (with the possibility of splitting into several files)
  • Filtering data by any parameter (flexible configuration of filters of any complexity)
  • Export reports to CSV and Excel (full report in Excel format)

Differences from analogues
  • Low demands on computer resources, low consumption of RAM
  • Scanning websites of any volumes due to the low requirements of computer resources
  • Portable format (works without installation on a PC or directly from removable media)

Web: SiteAnalyzer - Website SEO Crawler for scan and technical audit of the websites

I will be glad to any comments and wishes on the work and development of the program.

PS. The program is distributed for Free.

djbaxter

Administrator
delpher_81 I have been trying out your SiteAnalyzer tool.

One thing I found: When SiteAnalyzer lists a "404 not found" error, it does not tell you which page or post contains that URL. Adding that would be a nicer improvement.

(I see there's a new version just released. I don't know whether this was added in the new version or not.)

delpher_81

One thing I found: When SiteAnalyzer lists a "404 not found" error, it does not tell you which page or post contains that URL. Adding that would be a nicer improvement.
I did not quite understand your question - opposite each URL a server response code is displayed (200, 404, 503, etc.).
Accordingly, if the response code 404 is opposite one of the URLs, then this is the URL you have a problem with.

PS. In new version we fix some mini-bugs.

djbaxter

Administrator
Yes. In the cases I was looking at, your program tells me which URL is 404. There were about 4-6 of these, all linking out to the same original source, and it turns out they recently did a site restructure but obviously failed to do the necessary 401 redirects.

So I knew what the bad URLs were. What your program didn't tell me was which of the pages on MY site contained those bad URLs so I could fix them.

delpher_81

So I knew what the bad URLs were. What your program didn't tell me was which of the pages on MY site contained those bad URLs so I could fix them.
OK. You can find out which pages link to interesting pages with the answer 404 using the Info panel located at the bottom of the screen.

There, by switching the tabs of incoming and outgoing links, you can get all the URLs of interest.

PS. In the new version, we plan to add batch export of all broken links on the site, all pages with outgoing links, etc. exports.

djbaxter

Administrator
Ah. I must have missed that. Thank you.

I fixed the 404s on that site but I'll try it on another one.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe