Sick watches under $1000...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

K

Lets make a big thread with pictures and links of sick watches that are available under $1000.

txxha8f.jpg
Elliot Brown Bloxworth
£550.00 = $601.34 (as of today's £ to $)
Really slick watch, I really like these Bloxworth models, even the black looks fresh.​

Last edited:
They're resold off alibaba for 5x the price. You're buying cheap overpriced Chinese watches which stop working after about a year. Simply google "Eyki" watches to find out for yourself! Their business model is very weird where they don't even bother changing the branding, which leads me to believe they are merely here to grab your money.

Last edited:
They're resold off alibaba for 5x the price. You're buying cheap overpriced Chinese watches which stop working after about a year. Simply google "Eyki" watches to find out for yourself! Their business model is very weird where they don't even bother changing the branding, which leads me to believe they are merely here to grab your money.
Last Chinese watch I had i bought 2.5 years ago and it's still working with the original battery.... maybe you just need to find better suppliers lol