ChrisM

I will be working all on my own so I am wondering if I would benefit from having someone work under me handling the shipments and what not. I will be working out of my home office to start with. Is it a good idea?

If so, how do I go about hiring someone for this and how do I know what to pay them? Should I have a contract as well?

mentrabi

What will you be shipping? I ask because Amazon is a fulfillment center for any business and very trusted by customers.

If it's more custom product you could hire someone, if you have the resources for it.

What does your time and money warrant you do with it? Do you like shipping?

Gin

Starting out on your own does require savvy financial management. I'd recommend hiring somebody 'only if necessary' such as, you're overwhelmed. Nobody says you need to hire full-time staff. I would also do research into possibility of getting financial help for hiring extra staff. Many businesses out there hire full, or part-time, seasonal, and even remote workers. Figure out just what you need. Maybe you can type and print shipping labels, then have somebody just pack and label your products. Do a walk through of your needs then decide.

Charu

hello ChrisM, can you please explain more about your business. So that it would be easy to give you satisfactory answer.

Emily Gilbert

Hi ChrisM,
Please explain more about your business, like what kind of products and services you offer to your clients?
Thanks...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe