1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SEO/Website Creation

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Caleb Luketic, Aug 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hey everyone! I need some help here. What do you guys use for SEO? I need to build my real estate business up. I don't know if I can hyperlink it or not, so you'll just have to copy and paste it for it to show up. Please check it out and tell me what you think.
    DO you guys pay for SEO or do you guys do it yourself? What's your strategy?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

You cannot link to your own sites but you can request a site review here: Website Reviews

Specify that you are looking for advice on SEO.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, Caleb. There are a lot of SEO tools available, if you want a DIY solution. One of the tools that I use is Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress. It works great for me, loved it even more when it was able to have the Google keyword tool. After the animal algo changes, they removed it.

For the best results, you're going to want on-page and off-page optimization.

VirtualGlobalPhone and djbaxter like this.
  4. Charu Member

Social media is also a part of SEO strategy. You can make a best use of it.

5. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

I would advise you to create a blog and link your website and all of your social media to it. There is a lot of topics relating Real Estate that you can talk about.
    Be active on social media, dominate the space, be the "go to guy" in your area. Brand yourself and sell yourself, man.

azgold likes this.