1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Searching to create a good website

Discussion in 'Websites: Design, SEO, Security' started by Master77, Jan 3, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Master77

Master77 Member

Dear friends,
    How much does it cost to create a good website?
    Maybe advise not expensive but good people or team or sites for creating websites?
    Thank you!

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

It varies, primarily with what features you want on your site.

But it can often be much more affordable than most people think, if you are looking to set up something fairly basic. And basic doesn't have to mean ugly or cookie-cutter looking. I'm talking more about what you want the site to do rather than visual features.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. HortiSz

HortiSz Member

Hi. It really depends on the complexity of the website. To estimate the final cost, I would recommend you talk to an expert directly. After listing the specific requirements, they should be able to give you a near estimate.

If you are looking to work with a single developer, I would recommend searching on some freelancer sites like Upwork or Freelancer where you can search for offers based on your budget and developer expertise.

If you would rather work with a team of developers, you can find some great agencies on Clutch.co. Filter them based on your preferred geographical location, check their hourly rates and reviews, and make a list of the companies that meet your requirements. Ask for some quotes and see if it fits your budget.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

4. Olia

Olia Member

Hello!

As another option, you might try to use an online website builder. It works perfectly when you need an informational website to share information about your company, services you're offering. Usually, there is also a possibility to add a contact form where your clients can fill in their contact information and message and you will be getting this message directly to your e-mail. If you want, I might share with you some website builders I know which you can take a look at. :)

5. Olia

Olia Member

Yeah, I totally agree! The price depends on the functionality you want to have on your website. In case you need a good looking website with an information about your company, latest news, blog, etc., such website is pretty affordable and easy to manage.