LukeWarr1

Well because of my location it is very hard for business opportunities and so I'm looking for partners for a business that are young and dedicated .
Thanks Luke

I'm 14 years old living in Minnesota looking to start my own business or perhaps maybe become a partner in something I'm passionate about.

Griffin

I am 16, residing in Canada. If you have an idea that you want to pitch, and get some help with/work with someone on, I'd be more than welcome to hear it. I've been looking to work with another youth on a business.

I am 16, residing in Canada. If you have an idea that you want to pitch, and get some help with/work with someone on, I'd be more than welcome to hear it. I've been looking to work with another youth on a business.
What sort of businesses did you have in mind

LukeWarr1

Do
Do you guys have some app that we can communicate on? Thanks Luke!

dyanmarie25

It's great to see young people being interested in entrepreneurship. Keep that determination, and passion burning! :) I would love to hear your business ideas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom