1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reviews/ratings of software developers

Discussion in 'Employees, Partners, Investors' started by AndroidR2, Jun 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. AndroidR2 Member

Hey guys,
    I’m looking for some help and advice. I’m currently looking for a software house, somebody reliable, with a flexible process of working. Can you give me some feedback if you worked with polish software houses? I have a few I find interesting and your opinions are more than welcome.
    How would you rate those: elPassion, Netguru, Visuality, 10clouds?

Thanks for your opinions :)

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I haven't used any software developers from Poland, sorry. However, we have members from all over the world, so hopefully someone who has experience with the ones you mention will reply soon.

3. AndroidR2 Member

@djbaxter Thanks for you answer though! What about others? Can somebody help here?

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hey @AndroidR2 , thanks for joining bizwarriors.

"Software" is a ocean ... you need be very specific in asking for help, 'if you really need one'.

If you want some one to review these companies than i guess you may not get better than whats available in Google. Just a thought ..

djbaxter likes this.
  5. AndroidR2 Member

Hmmm, yeah figured that out. I would like to build a website and maybe later on an app to create a community of DIY people that could use their skills to other peoples service (people that have no time, skill, knowledge, tools to bring their ideas to life). Those companies I selected at the beginning seem to have some experience in something similar I think, for instance I can see elPassion made a service called Lavito for beauty community. You can book meetings in salons etc. What do you think about it? And the idea itself?