1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reliable POS system

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Barbara Arthur, Jul 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. I noticed a restaurant near us using android tablets as their POS system. I'm wondering if this is safe and reliable and if yes, what companies provide such system?

2. Know of any companies which can provide me with this? I did a little bit of research earlier and found this company offering iPad POS systems. I'm thinking of contacting them soon to get a quote just in case it's outside my budget. lol