More threads by RSCOMPSA

RSCOMPSA

Good Day

I started my business in 2018 , everything went ok until Covid hit our country bad in 2020 , the business could not cope well during this time and I had to look for a full time job in 202o in another town .

A year later in 2022 I am back as the covid is not so sever any more . How do I restart this company and find my customers again as it seems a lot has changed in a year.
I have advertised on Facebook and Google business again like i normally do and rebranded the company to give it a new lease of life

Any more tips. I am still working from my home until I can rase enough capital to move into a small office building

Help will be appreciated

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
RSCOMPSA ,

What's pushed back the business is the indecision lurking in the minds of customer. Which largely fueled by loss of Trust, Belief, Confidence to name a few.

Business houses need to address these by various method which works locally.

VictorLoanz90

During these uncertain times it is best to not lose hope and remain positive Covid did a number on all of us it has shifted the way we do business as we know it , but thanks to the vaccinations we are getting back to the natural flow of things and going back to mass gatherings and in store shopping so put your best foot forward and reopen your shop I wish nothing but the best for all my fellow small business owners

RSCOMPSA

Yeah unfortunately due to Covid I had to move but how do i regain those trust ? as it feels like being away for a whole year a lot has changed? Any advise?

mirkymirko

Thought I'd share what I did with mine. Rebuilding your company after COVID-19 will take a lot of hard work, but it's definitely doable.

1. Redefine your vision and mission. What does your company stand for, and what do you want it to accomplish? Be clear and concise in your messaging, and make sure it resonates with your target audience. Get organized. It's important to have a clear plan and set of priorities in order to make the most of your time and resources.

2. Rebuild your brand or research new markets. . The pandemic has undoubtedly taken its toll on your company's reputation. It's time to start fresh and put your best foot forward. Update your website, social media profiles, and marketing materials so that they accurately reflect who you are today.

3. Reach out to your network. Your existing customers, suppliers, and partners may be able to provide valuable support or leads on new customers or partnerships. This has been a great help for me since I live abroad. I found my first leads from the developer I worked with on my website. I found him through those agencies helping companies find remote talent. He hooked me up with his previous client and we got the ball rolling in less than two weeks. So remember, your network is always important.

4. Use social media wisely. Platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter can be great avenues for promoting your company and connecting with potential customers or partners. You can also try out some cold emails. This is what my email marketing agency suggested, they said it wouldn't hurt. As COVID hit I was in the middle of setting up email campaigns and actually asked help from a klaviyo agency (since that's what I'm using) to help me get started but due to covid I had to put everything to a complete halt.

5. And most importantly, stay positive! A positive attitude will help you stay motivated as you rebuild your business.

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom