Recommendations for tools that are helpful for SEO

Jessica Nath

We recently published a post highlighting tools that help us with our SEO efforts - from social media tools to programs that ease the strain on our eyes from working online all day.

Do you have any tools you'd recommend?

djbaxter

Administrator
Excellent topic! :)

For WordPress sites:

1. Yoast SEO

2. Business Profile
Add your business contact details to your site with seo-friendly Schema.org markup. This plugin adds a Contact Card widget and a [contact-card] shortcode. You can use these to display the following on any page:
  • Business name
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Contact page link or email address
  • Link to Google Map with directions to your establishment
  • Google Map showing your location
  • Opening hours
Schema.org markup helps search engines like Google discover your address, phone number and opening hours so that they can display them with your listing on Google.

Supports multi-location businesses with a custom Locations post type.

Colin Forrest

It sounds simple, but Hootsuite for social media is great if you are looking for a break from staring at a screen all day - it can be really laborious I know.
Other SEO tools that are really great are Screaming Frog and SEO tools, although I am pretty sure they make you end up spending more time crawling through data than otherwise..

DiegoArango

I'd recommend Woorank, SEO Quake (the chrome extension is quite helpful) and Google's Keyword planner. Those resources are the ones I've used (it must be noted that I'm not the most experienced one when it comes to SEO). Another recommendation is learning the basics of wordpress or another CMS so you can makes the required SEO changes.

Hey Jessica. SEMrush is our tool of choice for SEO reporting and it's got a build in Social Media poster!!

Himanshu Gaud

Semrush, ahref, wordpress SEO by yoast and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe