Quotes to Inspire You to Action

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
Follow Your Dreams: 10 Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Action
by Maria Stenvinkel, Fabulous Mondays Blog
January 9, 2018

1. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M

2. “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” – Pope John XXIII

3. “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” – Neil Gaiman

4. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

5. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem

6. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir

7. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.”– Oprah Winfrey

8. “Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big. And start now.” – Unknown

9. “Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.” – Unknown

10. “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown

Read more...

ckyap

Indeed no one told me to get up and run until I turned 30 when I heard it on Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon. I still haven't made it but I learnt a lot in the last 10 years. Good post djbaxter