1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Questions for Pej

Discussion in 'Sales' started by Maylis Boardman, Apr 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Maylis Boardman

Maylis Boardman Member

1-There are so many online tools and apps to help a person run a business, manage marketing etc that it can feel a bit overwhelming. Is there any that you recommend?

2-There is success and then there are super achievers like yourself. What do you think you have or do that the modestly sucessful person doesn't?

3-I know you are big into cars. Which super car would you recommend for me as someone who is feminine and a 'girly girl' who likes beauty and comfort and luxury?

Thank you

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Member

1. None, I use a day planner offline. If I rely on all online stuff, I call all that distractions.
    2. Self awareness as well as understanding my own capacity. I break it down in Third Circle Theory.
    3. I love my Astons, and so would you :) Here is my latest very rare 38/100 Centenary edition Vanquish
    80-pj_aston_fl_69_1fa72f12bf837260365fd1a3848d58433c7a6e6d.jpg