Quality Content Generator Tools

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:6)

ravva

Is there any new Quality Content Generator Tools available nowadays, please share your view ?

SkyWriting

I think outsourcing is a great option!;) You just have to know exactly what you're looking for and take precautions before trusting completely.
Sorry. You're correct that outsourcing or ghostwriting is viable. I've just had bad results finding people that know english well enough. But they are certainly better than content generation tools.

djbaxter

Administrator
That's been my experience too, not only poor English language skills (regardless of where they're located - many North Americans have terrible English language skills as well) but also little or no knowledge of the topic. The result is you get a badly spun rewrite of common sources like Wikipedia and you don't need outsourcing for that - you can do it yourself.

twinkle

SkyWriting djbaxter I'm sorry that you both had a bad experience in outsourcing/ghostwriting. I hope it wasn't a Filipino VA. :-oo;)

Anyway, I do agree that knowledge plays a big part in creating good content. If you're looking to have great written content, especially if it's outsourced, I think it's only fair that the writer is given an ample amount of time to research. More often than not, when a business outsources for written content, they want this many words and that many articles in a day. Not realizing that the writer doesn't have an idea about the business, so research or familiarization of the topic is important. No matter how good the person is, a little know-how on the topic would do wonders.

Just a thought. Thanks, guys!

What do you mean by quality content generator tool?
You're looking for software programs that automatically generate quality content for your social media/advertising?
That's what I thought about too. The ones available for social media is okay but you still need to create a calendar if you want really good content.

SkyWriting

I've hired about 30 writers and just my luck, the good ones are slow as molasses. Sure I should pay more for quality, but I was not yet committed to the genre. I'm trying to figure out what lesson I've learned from that.