ProfitPixels

stR3KaN.jpg
Profit Pixels - a provider of in-house Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA deals for almost all GEOs. We’ve implemented a machine-learning algorithm that automatically detects the most suitable call-center for your traffic according to GEO, language, time, and traffic source, sending your traffic there. Also, there is an AI-based anti lead duplicate system, that allows getting maximum from your traffic.

We provide a wide range of unique prelanders with crazy CR and DR, and native-speaking call-centers to process your leads on the highest level. We support API and Postback (s2s) integration and provide professional 24/7 affiliate and technical support.

Payouts available from the first confirmed CPA and can be delivered via Wire, Bitcoin, Tether, Webmoney, PayPal, Payoneer on a weekly basis. Also, you can make a request to your personal manager to check availability of use of any other specific payment system.

Shortlist of main ProfitPixels’ pros:
  • Detailed reports section with real-time stats and leads statuses from call-centers;
  • In-House offers for almost all GEOs;
  • Implemented machine-learning algorithm to achieve top CR and DR;
  • AI-based system that prevents leads duplicates;
  • High CPA rates and weekly payouts;
  • 24/7 professional manager support;
  • S2S, API support;
  • Native-speaking call centers.
In addition, we provide the opportunity to invite referrals and get 1% monthly commission from earnings of invited referrals.

You’ve found a top-notch solution for traffic monetization.

Xgemone

This is certainly an interesting topic, but I almost did not understand it ... And I also had problems with authorization on the site. In general, I'm not doing well with the development of bitcoin, this is a rather difficult topic for perception. I would be glad if they could help me figure it out. For example, I don't understand why many people talk about free bitcoin. As far as I know, bitcoin is mined or bought. I also don’t understand how bitcoin pricing is going. What does it depend on? I would very much like to understand better the topic of bitcoin because the future belongs to it, now you can freely go to buy a Tesla car for bitcoins, it's cool!

ProfitPixels

This is certainly an interesting topic, but I almost did not understand it ... And I also had problems with authorization on the site. In general, I'm not doing well with the development of bitcoin, this is a rather difficult topic for perception. I would be glad if they could help me figure it out. For example, I don't understand why many people talk about free bitcoin. As far as I know, bitcoin is mined or bought. I also don’t understand how bitcoin pricing is going. What does it depend on? I would very much like to understand better the topic of bitcoin because the future belongs to it, now you can freely go to buy a Tesla car for bitcoins, it's cool!
Our platform is about doing affiliate marketing in crypto and forex niches on a CPA basis.

M8llyMall8ne

Hi all! It seems to me that what you offer is useful enough, but still too suspicious for those who are just starting to trade on the exchange. It is very interesting to observe how many ideas a person comes up with in order to get at least some percentage of profit from other people. But it is still quite a good idea to simplify trading. I really have a question for you - how are you going to monitor and report the margin limit when trading? It will be very interesting to get your answer. Also I found some projects like bitcoin tumbler, which is also very interesting. Good luck to you!

Top Bottom