1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

product placement reality show

Discussion in 'Investments' started by ianternet, Mar 1, 2015.

Share This Page

1. ianternet

ianternet Member

anyone have invested in a startup to be featured in a reality show? i want to know the result of the wave of traffic... and sales. I recently invested in a company product to be featured on a reality tv show, so I want to know what i kinda want to expect?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I never have had such an experience, can you update us on this and tell us what your experience was?

3. Nantchev

Nantchev Member

Sounds interesting.