It is easy to be a critique; but, I konw lot of hard work went into this.
Congradulation on your progress so far. I think you've done a great job.
Again, I think it looks great; every site can be critiqued.
- The navigation doesn't always make it clear where I am.
I would prefer the top navigation to remain underlined so I know my current location.
- Having a breadcrumb can be helpful; for example, clicking on customer care puts me on contact us page; but, I have no visual guide informing me of my location
- Initially I felt your fonts are a little small; but, I found amazon fonts are not much bigger.
However, they do have more weight to make it easier to read
- The zoom (magnification) on images simply display the same image without more info.
- After I added an item in my cart, I noticed that facebook chat is blocking part of paypal checkout in the bottom right corner
- Hovering over home icon presents a navigation menu that is stretched too wide in my openion
- The 50% sale on front page fills the whole page; a guide suggesting scroll down might be a good idea
- The site can benefit from quicker response
I'm sure others can provide better feedback.