Hi Blein, Excellent start.
Here are a few comments.
1) I agree the site seems slow but appreciate the fading in of pix but think its too much. Consider simplifying the delivery of product images so there is a crisp delivery to the visitor.
2) Maybe the site isn't complete but I could not add items to the cart, as I tried a couple of times.
3) On the product pages, the "overview" appears to be the same thing as what in the detail resulting in a long product page. Try to condense in a manner where the product page is almost on one screen.
4) Love the "about us" page getting to the substance of your brand.
5) On the first page of the site you indicate about being "Luxury" brand but then you talk about affordable and have discounts displayed. A luxury strategy is different from when you have imagery and words talking about affordability and sales discounts. Consider removing luxury on the first page. In the "about us" page there doesn't seem to be a mention of being a luxury brand. And as I indicate I really like the content of how you speak of the brand on the About us page.
Keep going with your amazing work!
To your continued success on the next level.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.