Perks of Being an Entrepreneur

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

azgold

MVP
Thread starter #1
In case you're trying to decide if you're happy being an entrepreneur, according to this article by Rebecca Borison on Inc.com, you are. Or at least 83% of you are. :)

GoDaddy did a survey of small business owners, who confirmed that, while the struggles and challenges can be very stressful at times, they wouldn't go back to a regular J-O-B.

Why? The usual suspects.
  • Flexibility
  • More time for family and other pursuits
  • Location and wardrobe independence
Two-thirds of those surveyed were willing to (and did) empty their bank accounts and/or borrowed money to get started. They felt that it was worth it, despite the periodic hard times.

Are you one of the 83%?

In case you're trying to decide if you're happy being an entrepreneur, according to this article by Rebecca Borison on Inc.com, you are. Or at least 83% of you are. :)

GoDaddy did a survey of small business owners, who confirmed that, while the struggles and challenges can be very stressful at times, they wouldn't go back to a regular J-O-B.

Why? The usual suspects.
  • Flexibility
  • More time for family and other pursuits
  • Location and wardrobe independence
Two-thirds of those surveyed were willing to (and did) empty their bank accounts and/or borrowed money to get started. They felt that it was worth it, despite the periodic hard times.

Are you one of the 83%?
GREAT POINTS! Excellent article.

More than 90% of my life has been as an entrepreneur. I couldn't trade it for a 9to5, I'm just not made that way.