nayku

Greetings Warriors!

So for today's topic I thought it would be interesting to hear some of the other users here on BizWarrior discuss passive income "businesses." But what is a passive income business? Isn't this what every owner of a business strives for? Well, yes and no.

A passive income business is generally referred to as something that is very small, operated by a single person, almost completely automated, and doesn't generate a whole lot of revenue. (but this doesn't mean it can't)

Here are some basic examples below:
  • Selling digital downloads (software, apps, etc)
  • Selling eBooks
  • Cryptocurrency swing trading
  • Vending Machines
and so on and so forth.

Some people, including myself, don't have the necessary income to start up a small business and have resorted to small passive income businesses as a way to save up and fund a future business venture.

I cannot work currently as I am enrolled full-time in college and devote a majority of my time to studying and completing projects. I am currently looking to expand my horizon and delve into new and fresh ideas whether they be passive income business or something I can do on the weekends.

Here are some of the things I currently do, including how much revenue it generates. And if you're interested in how I do it, you may post below, or send me a PM.
  • Selling digital software (written by me)
    $350-$800/month
  • Real Money Trading (RMT)
    $150-$250/month
  • Cryptocurrency swing trading
    $100-$500 (very sporadic depending on market)
If you're interested in sharing your small passive income business ideas or even "side hustles" with the Warriors, it would be much appreciated.

pedrocampos

Great post, man. The future of entrepreneurship is the digital, for sure. You can have more options for passive income and get that income from for multiple streams.

Gin

I've recently started designs for placement on products at Zazzle. I have to do better at my marketing, big time! but hoping once sales begin, it will provide extra income flow.

Top Bottom