I just started getting into sending out basic Snail mail.
I am looking to grow but i feel like i'm against a wall. I have all the machines rented that i need and run a few thousand letters a week which in reality isint much.
I mainly send out advertisements for local businesses and thats about it.
Question is. what should i do for more clients

innov8

Hmmm good question.
Im in the similar position. My suggestion, is go with your gut and do what you know how to do best. Whatever it is
to attract new customers or clients, stick with that.

-Mofectious

azgold

MVP
I am looking to grow but i feel like i'm against a wall. I have all the machines rented that i need and run a few thousand letters a week which in reality isint much.

Are you printing the stuff you're sending out, or just doing the enveloping and stamping, taking to the post office part of things?

Re getting more clients, do you have a website, biz cards, put up flyers, send postcards, do any cold calling to local businesses?

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month

Could you be more specific on your question ? Whats that wall you feel you have already reached.. whats that number you want to achieve. Some times defining a goal will open up the door. Try and share that ...

Top Bottom