1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Online Business

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by sunitasabale, Apr 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. I am store owner and i am selling the different types of products but i did not get a more profit as well as sales but i want sell my products online so what is online business process?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

As I just told someone else, you'll have to be a lot more specific about what you're asking if you hope to get any useful answers. Most of our members are likely to simply ignore a post like this.

What types of products are you selling?

How have you been marketing them and trying to sell them so far?

Your question, "what is online business process" is vague, general, and impossible to answer. That's like asking, "what is the process to success". It depends on your specific goals and how you individually would define success.

3. Yes, What kind of product you are selling, and what is your target audience and geo-location.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Without any specifics, I can only offer a vague answer but here goes:

You can either sell your products directly from a website via a shopping cart/PayPal, or you can sell through a third-party vendor like Amazon.

If you set up and sell from your own website, you have to drive traffic to it yourself. When you sell through a high traffic site, such as Ali Baba or Amazon, you piggy-back on their traffic. It will cost you something to be one of their listings, so you have to figure out the cost of each option, to see which is of greater benefit to you.

djbaxter likes this.
  5. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

Tell us a clear information about your business so that we can help you out. What type of products you want to sell? As @azgold said you can easily use e-commerce platform like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba to sell your products.

djbaxter likes this.
  6. bea999

bea999 Member

Well, telling more details would definitely help more on this occasion. Hmm, maybe pick up some general suggestions first and then go into details about where and how to sell. Personally, I am not that professional in online business, but what I can suggest is to get an overall idea of selling online. Hope, it will help you.

djbaxter likes this.
  7. YourRetailCoach

YourRetailCoach Member

It totally depends on what kind of products are you going to sell. When selling online, choose an all-in-one eCommerce solution that meets your needs for inventory and order management, credit card processing options and secured hosting. Start building your store by uploading product images, creating categories, and updating inventory details.

8. Alan Potts

Alan Potts Member

It totally depends on the type of products and range of products you are having which you want to sell online. I am also running a business CoachDirectors Limited but my business is about providing training for executive coaching etc.

9. Pauline Greening

Pauline Greening Member

What kind of products are you selling? It depends on what product you are selling, to know which platform would suit your business best. If it's actual products(items), then you can go for amazon and the likes. But if it's more of a service(training,etc.) then opt for blogs, linkedin and the likes to promote your services.

djbaxter likes this.