1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Online Business

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by sunitasabale, Apr 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. sunitasabale

sunitasabale Member

I am store owner and i am selling the different types of products but i did not get a more profit as well as sales but i want sell my products online so what is online business process?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

As I just told someone else. You have to be a lot more specific about what you're asking if you hope to get any useful answers. Most of our members are likely to simply ignore a post like this.

What types of products are you selling?

How have you been marketing them and trying to sell them so far?

Your question, "what is online business process" is vague, general, and impossible to answer. That's like asking, "what is the process to success". It depends on your specific goals and how you individually would define success.

3. Ronnie McGhee

Ronnie McGhee Member

Yes, What kind of product you are selling, and what is your target audience and geo-location.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Without any specifics, I can only offer a vague answer but here goes:

You can either sell your products directly from a website via a shopping cart/PayPal, or you can sell through a third-party vendor like Amazon.

If you set up and sell from your own website, you have to drive traffic to it yourself. When you sell through a high traffic site, such as Ali Baba or Amazon, you piggy-back on their traffic. It will cost you something to be one of their listings, so you have to figure out the cost of each option, to see which is of greater benefit to you.

djbaxter likes this.
  5. Ashley John

Ashley John Member

Tell us a clear information about your business so that we can help you out. What type of products you want to sell? As @azgold said you can easily use e-commerce platform like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba to sell your products.