Plotvar95

Hello!! What service can you recommend for opening an offshore bank account?

VirtualGlobalPhone

Plotvar95 , welcome to bizwarriors.

The concept of offshore need to transform. Its no more a Tax heaven or tax saving as a reason to open. But more to do with what that country can provide in-terms of doing global and local business.

Called "Borderless business... "

EvaShinQ

I never did it by myself, due to the difficulty to open an account at distance. Sometimes, even in person, if you have no address, or like are not a resident, banks won`t make you an account. At least, this situation happened to me only in Europe and without a local consulting agency, I could not open the account!!! Unbelievable. I am glad that you understand that offshore doesn`t give you the tax freedom or opens some road for illegalities)) Why have you selected Bahamas? Btw, in Europe I like Croatia, really cool benefits for opening a business there and they are very loyal to international investors) Could you offer some insights on Bahamas?

edwardbarnett

I never did it by myself, due to the difficulty to open an account at distance. Sometimes, even in person, if you have no address, or like are not a resident, banks won`t make you an account. At least, this situation happened to me only in Europe and without a local consulting agency like szwedaconsulting.com, I could not open the account!!! Unbelievable. I am glad that you understand that offshore doesn`t give you the tax freedom or opens some road for illegalities)) Why have you selected Bahamas? Btw, in Europe I like Croatia, really cool benefits for opening a business there and they are very loyal to international investors) Could you offer some insights on Bahamas?
Bahamas? I would say it is the paradise. Imagine, complete anonymity, no corporate or personal taxes! What can be better?

VirtualGlobalPhone

there is nothing in the world as freebees. If you are not paying tax you will end up paying Bank fee, Filing fee, virtual Address fee, Visa fee etc. etc. etc. .. and you end up running behind bigger issue.

Having said that these services are vey good to showcase and create more convivence for global customer.

Dora Wi

MVP
I never did it by myself, due to the difficulty to open an account at distance. Sometimes, even in person, if you have no address, or like are not a resident, banks won`t make you an account. At least, this situation happened to me only in Europe and without a local consulting agency, I could not open the account!!! Unbelievable. I am glad that you understand that offshore doesn`t give you the tax freedom or opens some road for illegalities)) Why have you selected Bahamas? Btw, in Europe I like Croatia, really cool benefits for opening a business there and they are very loyal to international investors) Could you offer some insights on Bahamas?
I agree, I'm sure there are places where it is simpler, I have only opened an account in one foreign country before (Ireland) and it was a huge hassle, I had to prove my local address and my employment and they kept sending me back and forth because the requirements for the documentation was super confusing. And it's similar in my country too, if you are not from here it's a pain in the you know where to open a bank account.

simenselvik

Hello Plotvar95 :)

This is Simen Selvik from Norway. Very nice post indeed.

We got our bank accounts, companies and licenses from a company called Rcpsecure Global LLC. They can hopefully setup yours as well. You will require proper documentations such as passport of the owner, but still they will find you solutions for anything you require. We are using 3 companies with them and all with nominee appointments too. Have been using them for the last 3 years and must say they are very reliable. Thought to share this with you. Thanks. Simen.

Top Bottom