North Carolina Guy Here!

TextMarketing

Hi, I have been a struggling entrepreneur for a long time. I have been saving my money up and doing my best to gain knowledge when I can. I am currently staying at a state hospital and trying to get my online business off the ground. There is a lot of good things in life that I am grateful for, I do my best to stay optimistic.

I am a caring person and enjoy assisting others, I am really grateful to be apart of this forum. I just registered last night and I really feel this forum will be the game changer for me. You offer so much free information, considering I cant get to any books right now, other than Google Scholar that is; I know for a fact things will improve.

I play Acoustic Guitar and sing on occasion if the mood hits me just right. I am eager to learn and ready to grow into the successful business man I know I am capable of becoming. I have been working in the SMS Solutions for a few years now also known as Text Message Marketing. I am just ready to make some good friends here on this forum and see how we can all grow together. I feel really empowered being on this forum! Thanks so much for allowing me to become a part of it!

Sincerely,
TextMarketing

TextMarketing

Thanks for writing me back, there is a lot going in my life but I gotta feeling this just has to be the right forum for me to be apart of. I am currently at a State Hospital and I get 1 hour of computer time a day, perhaps you could help me get something going? I am looking for a good opportunity! I have the Drive and Persistence!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe