Norma's Bath and Body

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
Posting links is restricted for a while for new members but thank you. I'll have a look at Norma's Bath and Body later this evening or tomorrow and come back with my comments.

I hope others will offer their comments as well. :)

djbaxter

Administrator
Actually, I see you're using a Soldigo.com site. I've never used that personally but I've seen similar store sites. To be honest, I find them to be rather crowded looking and I'm not a fan of the menu system.

I assume you're also marketing your products on social media like Facebook and Pinterest?

How well is the site working for you currently?

As "stock websites from build your store in X steps" type services, It's not bad. I agree with djbaxter that the menu isn't too nice, but the site itself is straight to the point and captivated me with the fancy soaps and made me want to see more of them. I now also urge for cupcakes and chocolate ice cream, but thats on me I guess. :)

Do me a favor Norma, start your own bakery one day and make cakes that look like regular soaps and provide variety packs with products from both stores and watch the madness ensue :p

Thread starter #8
As "stock websites from build your store in X steps" type services, It's not bad. I agree with djbaxter that the menu isn't too nice, but the site itself is straight to the point and captivated me with the fancy soaps and made me want to see more of them. I now also urge for cupcakes and chocolate ice cream, but thats on me I guess. :)

Do me a favor Norma, start your own bakery one day and make cakes that look like regular soaps and provide variety packs with products from both stores and watch the madness ensue :p
----------------
Lol! thank you.. But I'll stick with the BODY bakery. thanks for the Feedback.

Thread starter #9
Actually, I see you're using a Soldigo.com site. I've never used that personally but I've seen similar store sites. To be honest, I find them to be rather crowded looking and I'm not a fan of the menu system.

I assume you're also marketing your products on social media like Facebook and Pinterest?

How well is the site working for you currently?
--------------
Thanks for your feedback. I've not been on there very long but It takes time to get the traffic there. and yes I market my products everywhere really.