1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Norma's Bath and Body

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by normasbathandbody, Aug 17, 2017.

Share This Page

1. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

Okay. I'll dive in. thank you!

2. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

Hey..
    Okay. I'm not perfect with websites. but can I post my website here for review?

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

@normasbathandbody, post a link to your website and indicate whether you want a general review or whether there are specific questions you have.

4. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

Okay thanks. forum won't let me post my link?

vista print card.jpg

5. djbaxter

Posting links is restricted for a while for new members but thank you. I'll have a look at Norma's Bath and Body later this evening or tomorrow and come back with my comments.

I hope others will offer their comments as well. :)

6. djbaxter

Actually, I see you're using a Soldigo.com site. I've never used that personally but I've seen similar store sites. To be honest, I find them to be rather crowded looking and I'm not a fan of the menu system.

I assume you're also marketing your products on social media like Facebook and Pinterest?

How well is the site working for you currently?

normasbathandbody likes this.
  7. JayA Member

As "stock websites from build your store in X steps" type services, It's not bad. I agree with djbaxter that the menu isn't too nice, but the site itself is straight to the point and captivated me with the fancy soaps and made me want to see more of them. I now also urge for cupcakes and chocolate ice cream, but thats on me I guess. :)

Do me a favor Norma, start your own bakery one day and make cakes that look like regular soaps and provide variety packs with products from both stores and watch the madness ensue :p

djbaxter likes this.
  8. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

----------------
    Lol! thank you.. But I'll stick with the BODY bakery. thanks for the Feedback.

9. normasbathandbody

normasbathandbody Member

--------------
    Thanks for your feedback. I've not been on there very long but It takes time to get the traffic there. and yes I market my products everywhere really.