1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nicole's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nicole Olazabal, Dec 8, 2015.

What is your biggest challenge you face in your business?

1. Funding

50.0%
  2. Marketing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Employee Engagement

25.0%
  4. Differentiation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Creating a board

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pitching

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. Nicole Olazabal

Nicole Olazabal Member

Good day! I am Nicole Olazabal, and I am the Assistant Director for the The Institute of
    Entrepreneurial Leadership (IEL) at John F. Kennedy University (JFKU). IEL is a
    Growth Accelerator that was established in 2011. For our clients, it offers practical entrepreneurship programs focused on one thing: the start or growth of the participant’s business.
    Each cohort of entrepreneurs in one our programs is led through a structured program
    tailored to the needs of that cohort. Each entrepreneur’s journey is further supported
    through individualized, one-on-one personal learning experiences created via mentoring.

We call this unique approach Precision® Entrepreneurship.

K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Member

Hi Nicole,

That sounds great. I think individually structure support systems are extremely important. I've mentored a lot of entrepreneurs and most of them have been fed a ton of generic info that has tanked their startups.

Lulú likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Nicole Olazabal , welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Be sure to add your listing in our Business Showcase.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

4. Bonsco

Bonsco Member

Welcome Nicole,
    Interesting using the word "cohort" there is a real battle out there for our time and energy. Having a small legion to work with eliminates the fear. Looking forward to hearing more threads. =D
    Thanks for sharing.

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome. Business accelerator! We look forward to learning more about it.

6. Nicole Olazabal

Nicole Olazabal Member

Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership can be found in the business showcase section of this wonderful forum. Look forward to connecting with all.

7. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

I saw that It is here for businesses to highlight what they do.Glad you took advantage of that.

Look forward to posting with you.

8. Foxus

Foxus Member

Welcome Nicole, I'm new here too as well.

My biggest problem, like a lot of people starting out, is funding, since I can't land a job to save up.

9. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member