1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nasy3r, Mar 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Nasy3r

Nasy3r Member

Hello,

My name is Ryan, also known as Nasy3r, and I'm an up-and-coming Entrepreneur. I joined this forum, in hopes of finding other people, like myself, sharing the same interests. I am mainly stationed in the gaming industry, and you won't find me anywhere else. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me in this thread; if it's more personal, private-message me.

Regards,
    Ryan // Nasy3r.

K likes this.
  2. Enronitis

Enronitis Member

Welcome mate!
    Looking forward to seeing more of ya!

3. Aeon

Aeon Member

What do you do exactly in the gaming industry .

4. Entrepreneur

Entrepreneur Member

Welcome Nasy3r!
    Will be seeing you around

5. K

K Member

Good to see you here also!