1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Member here: Who am I?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gurjinder Singh Bhamra, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hey there guys!

My name is Gurjinder Bhamra and I am an entrepreneur in two industries: Construction and YouTube.

YouTube side is a network which helps content creators earn revenue from their videos and was started up in November last year.

The construction company has been started in March 2015 and we are undergoing our first project at the moment.

I was told about this website by a friend and I look forward to further exploring this website and meeting new people. :)

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome! We look forward to reading more of your posts

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hey @Gurjinder Singh Bhamra , nice to have you with us. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Multiple source of income is the one of the marks of an entrepreneur. Looking forward to knowing more about your work. Be sure to add your business to our Business Showcase.

See you around the forums.

T J

6. Flintrock Member

Welcome to the group!