1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Member Eager to Learn!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EntrepreneurialSpirit, Oct 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hello,

I come from a family of entrepreneurs and definitely have the "entrepreneurial spirit" in me. I am currently a full time employee working 9-5 in the Higher Education Industry in Academic Advisement. While this isn't exactly the most entrepreneurial venture, I still love to learn and keep my options open for new opportunities. It's not an easy arena to enter, and my respect for entrepreneurs is sky high. I'm excited to learn all I can and look forward to bringing my contributions to this forum!

K likes this.
  2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome to EmtrepreneurFix.

3. KenBrace

KenBrace Member

Welcome to the forum. I grew up in a poor family and that has inspired me to work hard and be creative to create a better life for myself and my future family. I know what it's like to be poor so I've really learned not to take resource availability for granted.

4. Jade

Jade Member

Welcome to the forums.

5. Jijin P

Jijin P Member

Welcome