Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New here - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JM35, Feb 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. JM35

JM35 Member

Hi All,

My name is Jake, I am a young 22-year old from the Houston area. I currently work full time as an analyst for a large financial institutional, and spend my nights working on a few online ventures. My goal is to generate passive income and hopefully eventually be able to supplement my full-time income through the internet. I currently run a BMW related site, and a Shark Tank tv show related site that make money off of Adsense and Amazon.

Happy to be here and meet all the folks and hopefully provide some value!

azgold likes this.
  2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, Jake! (@JM53)

I'm glad to see you found us and look forward to reading your posts.

3. JM35

JM35 Member

Thanks DJ!

4. Steve41

Steve41 Member

Welcome aboard JM35. I'm sure you will find many people here are in similar situations and can provide some insights for you. Best of Luck!

5. azgold

azgold MVP Member

Hiya Jake, welcome! :) You sound like a busy guy, both online and off.

Making a full-time passive income is certainly possible, once you've put in the initial efforts required. After that - checking and maintenance sometimes. What could be better? :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jake!

djbaxter likes this.
  6. JM35

JM35 Member

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, look forwarding to sticking around for a bit

7. Zachary Kirkland

Zachary Kirkland Member

Welcome to the forum site Jake! That is some great drive you have with going after your goals! Keep at it and you will replace that 9 to 5 with your online income before you know it!!

8. Blein

Blein Member

Hi Jake, welcome onboard!