Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New dog clothing idea, I NEED your feedback

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by Andrew Rodriguez, Apr 1, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Andrew Rodriguez

Andrew Rodriguez Member

Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

Recently I launched my website chic-puppy.

With the idea in mind to brand dog themed clothing. I would really appreciate all your valuable feedback.

The idea is to widen the marketability to all dog owners, where some of the current matching dog human clothes are specific toward dog owners that like hip hop or hiking etc.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback & can respond to any questions. I am new to forums, so I am hoping to payback this community with feedback where I can help.

Thank you very much for your time.

-Andrew R.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

hello Andrew Rodriguez ; welcome to bizwarriors.

Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok are some of the big market in Asia for you .. go and explore.

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to BizWarriors, Andrew Rodriguez.

As a starting point, try asking some specific questions about your business. I'm not sure if you are looking at feedback on the products (feel free to post images as examples) or on how to market them.