1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Books & Entrepreneur Resources Welcome!

Discussion in 'Resources for Entrepreneurs' started by ctfranklin28, Jan 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

I am the books/resources features writer for DIY Marketers, a site that offers marketing advice and resources for "main street" (salons, restaurants, etc.) businesses that have to bootstrap their own marketing.

I'm also a freelancer who is looking to grow a side hustle into a business

As a result, I am always looking for books and other resources that might help entrepreneurs. If you have any, feel free to share!

Edvin and djbaxter like this.
  2. Small to Feds

Small to Feds MVP Member Top Contributor

Edvin likes this.
  3. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

Great! Thanks, I'll consider it for DIY Marketers for a review or a discussion on the topic of government consulting and small business.

Can you give more direction as to where the book is on your site? I was a little confused.

4. Projections Fast

Projections Fast Member

Hey, I write a book on ERP Guide for businesses that tells about How to select and purchase ERP and Business Software.
    Commonsense ERP - The Insider's Guide to Selecting ERP and Business Software(commonsenseerp)

ctfranklin28 likes this.
  5. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

Sure! I'd be interested. Feel free to share how I can review the information. i can write an article about it, if it matches the goals of DIY Marketers, for a Tech Tuesday feature.

Also open to reviewing software or websites.

If you have particular information on small businesses, you might also consider our Twitter chat as well.

6. Small to Feds

Small to Feds MVP Member Top Contributor

Go to the box in the right margin and mouse over the Adobe Files, then look for "Small Business Government Contracting Guidebook" Download. The book is also a free download at Academia.edu Ken Larson | Small Business Federal Government Contracting - Academia.edu