Hey everyone!

I’m new to this board and looking for advice. I’m looking to build a photo-sharing iPhone app but I don’t know how to code myself. I’ve thought about hiring developers, but I sort of want someone to help me think through the software part of the idea before jumping in. Does anyone know of any good resources for this?

Thanks!
Cassie

Hey everyone!

I’m new to this board and looking for advice. I’m looking to build a photo-sharing iPhone app but I don’t know how to code myself. I’ve thought about hiring developers, but I sort of want someone to help me think through the software part of the idea before jumping in. Does anyone know of any good resources for this?

Thanks!
Cassie

Freelance developers can actually be great tools for helping you work through your ideas. There are a number of companies out there that will connect you with talented freelancers, or you can scour sites like Craigslist for people closer to where you live if you want to meet them face-to-face.

Having a strong vision of what you want will save you a lot of time (and money) when it comes to working with freelancers, so make sure you have that sorted out before you start racking up consultant bills. Good luck!

Top Bottom