1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My self

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adepoju segun, Oct 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. My name is Adepoju Segun, a graduate of Law, and holder of Higher diploma in Business administration, as well as Diploma in Salesmanship. A retired civil servant.
    A manager of a Management consultant firm, and the sole proprietor of Adepoju Farms.
    a human right activist and social critics.

A

azgold and VirtualGlobalPhone like this.
  2. Ladies and gentlemen in the house, iam new here, i will like to be tutored on do and dons.

Thanks

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Adepoju segun ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

That's one of the best career path their ... and exceptional. Best wishes and we look forward for your involvement and sharing.

5. Thanks

6. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

@Adepoju segun - wow, what a vast, varied and interesting life. That's awesome!

Big welcome to EFix! :) Thanks for joining us.

Don't worry, Adepoju - just be nice and don't spam and you'll be fine, I'm sure. If you commit an "oopsy" we'll let you know (nicely) and help you see what the problem is. We're here to help. :) Just please enjoy yourself here in the forums. If you ever have questions or want to discuss a new topic, just start a thread and let us know.