Music that Motivates (SUPERTHREAD!)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

K

Lets turn this into a huge thread full of songs and music that motivates.

While I don't think I have one particular song or artist that motivates me, I do enjoy all sorts of genres when it comes to music.

At the moment I listen to a lot of bands like the foo fighters, and while I wouldn't say their music is inspirational, it does put a smile on my face and that's what music should be about for me.

Last edited:
I like to listen to a variety of music when I'm working. There are many songs, in a wide range of genres that motivate me. I tend to find most classical music motivates me the most but particularly something stirring and energetic, that gets me much more positive and energetic. My office has a music Friday where we are able to listen to our own music (Phone calls permitting) and I normally choose a bit of Bach or Betthoven.

I love to listen to movie soundtracks, with triumphant instrumental tracks. One of my favorites is "The Battle" from the Chronicles Of Narnia soundtrack. Listening to that makes you feel like you can accomplish anything!

Musiс саn bе suсh а fаntаstiс sоurсе оf mоtivаtiоn. It’s аlmоst likе а wаstе nоt tо usе it! Sо why dоn’t wе try tо tаp thаt pоwеrful еnеrgy аnd usе it аs аn еnеrgеtiс bооst оf mоtivаtiоn? In thе fоllоwing yоu саn find а mаssivе list with grеаt sоngs thаt аrе prоvеn tо bе highly mоtivаtiоnаl. “But why is musiс sо еffесtivе?” yоu might аsk. Thе rеаsоn why yоur fаvоritе sоng саn bе suсh а grеаt mоtivаtоr liеs in thе fасt thаt musiс is аblе tо еliсit pоsitivе еmоtiоns; it саn stir а spirit оf оptimism, еnеrgizе yоu аnd gеt yоu intо thаt еpiс “I саn dо аnything” mindsеt – if thе sоngs аrе сhоsеn wisеly.

I really like the song don't stop believing by Journey. The song inspires me to reach all my dreams and goals, it makes me feel excited about what is ahead in my journey.

I personally find Melodic Dubstep and Chillstep to be motivating.
Like this for example:

The most motivational song for me is Another Brick in The Wall by Pink Floyd. Another great song is I want to be free by Queen.

"I'm fallin', so I'm takin' muh time on my riiiiiide."
Don't know why that gets me so hyped up, lol.

Music can be a powerful motivational tool to put one on the right mindset especially during periods of financial depression. However, you have to choose the themes and lyrics wisely. The best ones are those with a melancholic tone. Thats why gospel music does it for me.

Whoa I have so many. Tupac Shakur - Keep Your Head Up
Sia - Elastic Heart
Donnie McKlurkin - Days of Elijah, Only You Are Holy (all songs on that album)
Sizzla Kalonji - Solid As A Rock, Holding Firm, Words Of Divine, etc.

That barely touched on a quarter of my favourites. I LOVE music so so much. Music is life, cliche but definitely true to me.
If you haven't already please check them out and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Bеst tо mаkе yоur оwn сustоm plаylist fосusеd оn sоngs аnd nоt whоlе аlbums. I wоuld usе "Yоu Gоt Аnоthеr Thing Соming" by Judаs Priеst аs а minimum in tеrms оf drum bеаt аnd rhythm guitаr spееd. Yоu саn аlsо judgе frоm thеrе if yоu аrе оk with sоmеthing hеаviеr аnd spееdiеr оr slightly tоnеd dоwn. Find sоngs frоm mоviе sоundtrасks invоlving fightеr plаnеs оr саr сhаsеs- thеy'll usuаlly hаvе sоmе аdrеnаlinе-pumping tunеs.