Most epic place you've visited?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Probably Venice or New York. New York definitely encourages the entrepreneurial mindset.

Since I have never left my country before, I would just choose a local place here. It is definitely going to be Vigan, Philippines. It is actually considered as the Heritage City of the Philippines. :)

Wish I could say I've visited somewhere epic. I guess for me since I don't travel much, is the beautiful mountains of Colorado.

This is a no-brainer to me. It has to be the happiest place on earth: Disneyland. I've only been to Hong Kong Disneyland but I'm planning to put on my bucket list all the Disneyland theme parks out there especially Disneyworld. It might seem childish to some but it's my lifelong dream.

Wiki warm spring. Very interesting place. It has a specific temperature of 33 degree. No matter the weather, the temperature of the spring is constant. It was great

The mountains in Northern Vietnam. Stunningly beautiful, huge, wonderful hill tribes and never forget about the traditional food and rice wine!

The town of Mombasa in Kenya. It is serene and tranquil. The inhabitants are hospitable and live and let live. The pristine beaches and the warm sea breezes are the icing on the cake.

I've traveled a lot and my most memorable trips have been to India, where I've visited twice. Everything about India gives me warm, fuzzy feelings. The food, people, architecture, animals, history...everything. I've seen sights in India that I could never imagine existed. The music of India, with what I call its 'singsong' vibe just ties it all together for me into a bundle of super satisfaction.

Hands down, Thailand. It was amazing. Bangkok was an eccentric mix of holy temples and clubs just a few minutes away from each other.The islands were stunning, my favourite island was Koh Chang. It had everything from hiking to swimming, the waters were so clear, I went snorkeling every day. I also got to swim with baby elephants who sprayed water all over me.

The most epic place I've visited, so far, is Mt. Apo of the Philippines. Not only did I enjoy the beauty of nature, the experience was also worth it.