Mobile-friendly forum software for side-project

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi,

I've developed a pretty large Twitter community revolving around a certain niche (which I don't want to reveal at this stage) - now I want to lure that traffic away from Twitter and to a community forum so I can start to attract advertisers.

Most of my followers are using Twitter on their mobile phones, so ideally I want to direct them to a really easy, short 'create new account' registration form and then they are plunged straight into the new community forum where they can easily read & respond to threads and create their own.

I'm struggling to find one out there - can anyone help? Maybe this is a business opportunity in itself, as I'm sure there are many people like me with large Twitter followings who would love to move their users to a mobile forum around their niche.

Thanks I'll check out XenForo - hate Tapatalk as it takes first time users to an app download which will massively lengthen the sign-up process.

K

Thanks I'll check out XenForo - hate Tapatalk as it takes first time users to an app download which will massively lengthen the sign-up process.
Agreed, thats why I made my forums fully responsive. Plenty of free responsive themes for XenForo out there.