Maybe one of the most important things you could do to move forward in this Pandemic Thoughts?

Sergio Diaz

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and grateful to be here.

I'm currently reading the book Spark, by John J. Ratey, MD. I think it provides great insight on what to focus on the most during this pandemic, which is your physical health. This will improve your work place productivity and performance and move you forward in your business goals. Acording to the book exercise not only improves your mood, focus, and productivity, it affects us at the cellular level by improving the brain's potential to log in and process new information. Exercise seems to optimize our brains to become smarter faster.

As business leaders this could not be more relevant to us as we constantly need to be learning, processing and applying new information and strategies to stay at the top of our fields. Taking care of our bodies takes care of our and minds, which is one of the most important things we can do to not only generate wealth, but to insure we are able to have the energy and intellectual sharpness to leave a lasting impact in the world. This may be more important than ever seeing that covid-19 has many of us working from home and susceptible to falling into bad habits that may affect us mentally in a negative way. Thus lowering the quality of our productivity and work. I hope everyone is taking the time to take care of themselves physically and mentally and are taking advantage of the edge exercise and fat loss provides. If not, what is keeping you from doing so? Great book worth reading!

ckyap

I put on the pounds during the movement control order here in Malaysia and was glad today to see many cars on the road again - a bit sad to see traffic jams as well - the best thing that happened to me during the lockdown was refocusing my goals and methods towards them. I grew as an inventor and musician in ways I would never have had time for.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe