Made a good site, good services, but visibility problems. Help

apcadmus

Hi Warriors!

I'm a publisher and author, and have created a website offering services from myself and other professionals in the industry. The website can collect payments, has clear costs, has a blog, email and support system, backlinks from business directories, and all the services offered on it are highly competitive and professional.

The site name and logo is below.

The issue I have is visibility and traffic. I am not a SEO or digital marketing guru, and for awhile now the site has not been worked on from that angle.

I'm looking for advice or even a partnership on this. Thank you.

Zeydralogo11.jpg

djbaxter

Administrator
One of the problems I see is you are competing against a game character with a lot of products and sites selling merchandise and providing game tips.

What is your industry?

VirtualGlobalPhone

apcadmus , Basic, if your business service or product is "first and unique" you stand a chance to be on the top. Else you have to prove "Dependability" and "Value proposition" from bottom-up (1 to many).

Many try shortcuts with huge investment or betting to come on the top using all marketing and advertising campaigns. If you have the budget and gut then hire a local and best advertising agency.

Nothing in the world has changed which can re-write basic of business.

Hi Apcadmus,

SEO isn't a linear concept, it is forever changing and spiraling out of control so you need to stay on top of it constantly to see a real benefit from it. Pay attention to trends that people will be searching for, and make sure you are always mentioning these in the parts of your site that you want to rank (ideally every page). If your business doesn't lend itself to spamming every page with things like FAQ's, you can maintain a blog post on current events within your industry.

Paid ads are very similar, you need to ensure you are always hitting the best keywords for a given moment in time. You can do this yourself or hire an ad agency to do it on your behalf, but be prepared for an agency to insist on a higher budget than you may have first thought, as they will want to ensure you see results.

Hope that helps.

On a side note, if you do go down the route of running a regular blog, make sure you post snippets of it with a link to the full article on all of your social media pages.

Jessica A.

Hi Warriors!

I'm a publisher and author, and have created a website offering services from myself and other professionals in the industry. The website can collect payments, has clear costs, has a blog, email and support system, backlinks from business directories, and all the services offered on it are highly competitive and professional.

The site name and logo is below.

The issue I have is visibility and traffic. I am not a SEO or digital marketing guru, and for awhile now the site has not been worked on from that angle.

I'm looking for advice or even a partnership on this. Thank you.

Zeydralogo11.jpg
You could try looking into hiring an SEO expert to help you with your website. People nowadays are embracing the subject of hiring offshore workers to work for them online and many workers have been successfully hired and paid to do jobs that requires their skills. Platforms that have such workers are Onlinejobs, Upwork, Freelancer, etc.

JShivell33

As Jessica said, you can hire an SEO "expert", but it's difficult to find one that actually knows, or can determine, what you need, and is willing to provide it. Most of the time, they are interested in taking your money, and don't, as Jon @ HostMamba said "stay on top of it constantly". They keep using old techniques to try to trick the search engines into doing what they want. For this reason, I would avoid using "offshore" workers. If you do decide to use freelancers from sites like those Jessica A. recommended, check them out thoroughly(which you should do for any outside firm) and never, ever, ever use anybody from Fiverr!

Bruce Jones

Hi Jessica, I don't see a link to your website here. Send it over and I would be happy to review it for you and give you some actionable steps that would help.