1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Machine learning in business

Discussion in 'Apps and Software' started by skumar, Jan 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. skumar

skumar Member

Hi,
    I have been doing machine learning projects with the available public data but i would like to know which business as of today is impacted hugely by machine learning algos and if any body is interested in sharing details like domain , data, etc are also welcome and i am also looking for persons with whom i can work.

Thanks.

2. yemi

yemi Member

@skumar Hi, I am also working on machine learning for business. My focus is using machine to analyze financial health of a business. I'm an FP&A (financial planning and analysis) by trade and know the value to organizations. This would allow small businesses to get the benefits of an FP&A without the costs.

What type of data are you currently working on?