1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Machine learning in business

Discussion in 'Apps and Software' started by skumar, Jan 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. skumar Member

Hi,
    I have been doing machine learning projects with the available public data but i would like to know which business as of today is impacted hugely by machine learning algos and if any body is interested in sharing details like domain , data, etc are also welcome and i am also looking for persons with whom i can work.

Thanks.

2. yemi Member

@skumar Hi, I am also working on machine learning for business. My focus is using machine to analyze financial health of a business. I'm an FP&A (financial planning and analysis) by trade and know the value to organizations. This would allow small businesses to get the benefits of an FP&A without the costs.

What type of data are you currently working on?